YOGA BY THE SEA
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT YOGA BY THE SEA
1. Maximum of 7 students in each class.
2. All yogis have to bring their own mat. NO EXCEPTIONS.
(We will not let you take class if you come without a mat)
3. All classes will be taught without props.
We encourage you to BRING YOUR OWN BLANKET to class.
NO STUDIO PROPS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
4. NO HANDS-ON ASSISTING will take place
5. MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE in the changing room at a time.
During class keeping a safe distance is no problem - BUT after class we have the problem that everyone exits the studio at the same time. We ask you to spread out and keep distance
6. Wash your hands before and after class
Hand sanitizers are available inside the studio. Please use them.
If possible shower before class.
7. Stay home if you feel the slightest sick. Stay safe and healthy.
Thank you so much for understanding and for being such a beautiful community. We surely have created something special together. Let's keep up the good work and hopefully we can harvest the fruit soon. We can't wait to hug you all again.
These stricter rules will be in place until further notice starting 30/10.
Love, peace & harmony
Pernilla, Helena, Tin, Gunn & Thomas