Vinyasa Foundation Workshop for complete beginners with Nazareno
Time & Place
About the Event
Are you a complete beginner and curious to learn more about the world of yoga. Maybe you haven't even heard the word vinyasa before, even less know what it means - then this Workshop is MADE for you.
Learn how to link movement with breath – with a goal of creating a moving meditation.
Build heat, flexibility and strength and move through intelligent, fun and invigorating sequences.
The first part of the workshop will be more technical, getting familiar with the yogi breath and look close at the postures that build up the vinyasa; downward facing dog, plank, chaturanga dandasana and upward facing dog.
We’ll break them down and go through how to modify them so that they work for your body.
In the second part of the workshop we’ll incorporate all of this into a dynamic flow.
Package Price (2 Workshops): 750kr
Swish Payment with name of workshop and your email address (for studio registration) to 1230405852
Due to current covid situation we will accept last minute cancellations with a full refund. But please cancel as soon as you know you can't come so we can have somebody else take your spot.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT THE SHALA
1. A maximum of 7 students in each class.
2. All yogis have to bring their own mat. NO EXCEPTIONS. We will not let you take class if you come without a mat. We do offer mats for sale (please note that we only have the more expensive ones in stock at the moment)
3. All classes will be taught without props. If you want to bring your own you are more than welcome. We encourage you to BRING YOUR OWN BLANKET to class. NO STUDIO PROPS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
4. NO HANDS-ON ASSISTING will take place
5. During class keeping a safe distance is no problem - BUT after class we have the problem that everyone exits the studio at the same time. We ask you to spread out and keep a MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE in the changing room at a time.
Work together and KINDLY remind each other.
Keep in mind that it is easy to forget. Stay loving.
6. Wash your hands before and after class - hand sanitizers are available inside the studio. Please use them. If possible shower before class.
7. Stay home if you feel the slightest sick. Stay safe and healthy.
Thank you so much for understanding and for being such a beautiful community. We surely have created something special together. Let's keep up the good work and hopefully we can harvest the fruit soon. We can't wait to hug you all again.