'Take Off' Intermediate Workshop with Nazareno
Would you like to deepen your arm balance practice and get tips and tricks on how to turn your world upside down with more ease? Here's an invitation to get into the playfulness of a child and join in for a fun, yet challenging, experimental workshop!
Time & Place
03 jan. 2021 13:00 – 15:00
Yoga by the sea Studio Mölle, Bökebolsvägen 30, 263 77 Mölle, Sverige
About the Event
Would you like to deepen your arm balance practice and get tips and tricks on how to turn your world upside down with more ease?
Here's an invitation to get into the playfulness of a child and join in for a fun, yet challenging, experimental workshop!
NO PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF ARM BALANCES NECESSARY BUT GREAT IF YOU'VE DONE SOME YOGA BEFORE. POSES WE'LL WORK WITH: - Headstand - Bakasana / Side Bakasana - Pincha Mayurasana / Forearm balance - Handstand + variations - Koundinyasa A + B - Scorpion
Price: 450kr Package Price (2 Workshops): 750kr
Swish Payment with name of workshop and your email address (for studio registration) to 1230405852
Due to current covid situation we will accept last minute cancellations with a full refund. But please cancel as soon as you know you can't come so we can have somebody else take your spot.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES AT THE SHALA
1. A maximum of 7 students in each class.
2. All yogis have to bring their own mat. NO EXCEPTIONS. We will not let you take class if you come without a mat. We do offer mats for sale (please note that we only have the more expensive ones in stock at the moment)
3. All classes will be taught without props. If you want to bring your own you are more than welcome. We encourage you to BRING YOUR OWN BLANKET to class. NO STUDIO PROPS WILL BE AVAILABLE.
4. NO HANDS-ON ASSISTING will take place
5. During class keeping a safe distance is no problem - BUT after class we have the problem that everyone exits the studio at the same time. We ask you to spread out and keep a MAXIMUM OF 3 PEOPLE in the changing room at a time.
Work together and KINDLY remind each other. Keep in mind that it is easy to forget. Stay loving.
6. Wash your hands before and after class - hand sanitizers are available inside the studio. Please use them. If possible shower before class.
7. Stay home if you feel the slightest sick. Stay safe and healthy.
Thank you so much for understanding and for being such a beautiful community. We surely have created something special together. Let's keep up the good work and hopefully we can harvest the fruit soon. We can't wait to hug you all again.